Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why I write this blog and Why you should read it!

Why I write this? Hhmm! Probably because I am selfish lacking self esteem and need validation. TOO HONEST!! Am I being honest or facetious? I don't know, you tell me.

I do know that I have these thoughts that I want to put down somewhere. I thought about a journal but that won't get read until I am dead most likely. What fun is that! I just think maybe some of you may have similar thoughts or completely different thoughts and that is interesting.

Are you married? Or in a relationship? Are you raising children? Are you trying to remodel a kitchen or any part of your house with no money? Do you struggle with religion and spirituality? Are you trying to lose weight or be more fit? Do you sometimes wonder what is the point? Do you know who you are and are confident in that person? Or is that on somedays and other days you are as confused as a teenager?

I may talk about plastic surgery, growing up on welfare, in a big crazy dysfunctional family or maybe not. Let's see what comes out of this crazy brain.

Why you should read it, is the validation component. Am I the only one with these thoughts or are there others thinking and feeling similarly. Which is why I ask you to comment. How can I know what you are thinking if you don't say it. No matter how simple or elaborate please share. I will read every comment. It is important to me to know what you are thinking.

The topics will be varied and all over the place, like life. I will simply write about what is on my mind each day. Some controversial, like homosexuality and feminism, some everyday stuff like marriage and kids. You may surprised to hear my take on some of these. At least those of you that know me. But I hope it makes you laugh, think and comment. I am not the most educated person, I do however think I am a fairly smart person. I graduated from DPS and have an associates degree.(DPS is Detroit Public) I won't be talking about world politics or stock market like an expert. Everything will be quite simply opinions and thoughts.

Maybe I am full of myself thinking people will want to read my ramblings! But maybe just maybe if I put myself out there I will grow immensely from it. Life is short so why not!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a great idea. Wish I could make the time to start one. Will read and comment on yours though when I can. Hoping to learn more about you, and perhaps myself, in the process.
    Blessings, Phoebe

    ReplyDelete