Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hello Friends

My blog. We have been so busy it has been hard for me to find time to write. I do enjoy writing this blog but it doesn't come easy. I need to really block out time to get my thoughts down. I am not one of those that just writes easily and naturally.

Why write a blog then? I ask myself that. I have written early on about why I decided to write a blog. But I guess sometimes it is nice to just hear your voice, figuratively. I could write a journal but then who would ever read it?

As I write this I have 3 blogs in the process that should be posted soon.

One thought that has been swirling around my head is the phrase "sins of the father". What does this mean? How does this impact our lives or does it?

I always have thoughts on politics. That is easy to write about. I could probably just do a blog on the political arena. So many issues there.

I am also trying to write one on marriage. The joys, struggle and work of it.

I do appreciate those of you that read these. Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment